Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: May 19 2015
Company Location: Long Island City, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDurga-Kali is a company that sells patent pending reversible dresses direct to consumer and wholesale to retailers. The internship would give you a glimpse into running and growing a fashion business from PR, Marketing, and Social Media point of view. Our line has been featured on Good Morning America, Today.com, POPSUGAR, The Knot, People Style Watch, Travel + Leisure, and many more!
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment