Social MediaBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: October 07 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionL´Avenue Consulting is looking for a social media intern to manager our Facebook and Twitter pages.
The candidate will have a passion for marketing and for getting the point across in 140 characters or less. This person must be a self-starter, team-oriented, and extremely good at multi-tasking.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Create and share content on our Social media channels
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment