Fashion Internship (Toronto, ON)Dee Fashion & Style
Visual Styling + Storytelling InternKlickpicks
Fashion Creative Content InternKlickpicks
Marketing/PR Intern needed for new Shoe line entering the marketUzi Isle
Fashion Apparel and Design InternshipRichard Franklin & Company
Fashion Editor asst | NY only !FV MAGAZINE
Meripex Apparel Graphic Design/Fashion Design InternshipMeripex Apparel
Graphic Design InternY-CLAD INC.
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Lit Fashion, LLC
Posted: February 01 2016
Company Location: East Meadow, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLit Fashion was born in a flash when CEO and Founder David Tonkowich began wearing his lit up fashions around New York City. The glowing garb had people from every walk of life stopping him in his tracks and offering him cash on the spot to give up the glow. Clubbers, nurses, waitresses, skateboarders, taxi drivers and passers by all wanted to add a little light to their lives. David put on his (glowing) long-time retail executive hat and started searching the world for the best producers and partners to help to bring his gear to light. With new designs arriving every day, David is lighting up the world with his glowing gear – and sharing the light with others. With a deep passion for giving back, empowering individuals and an infectious entrepreneurial spirit, David had developed a business model that let’s his light shine: donating a portion of every purchase to a carefully curated list of charities while establishing opportunities for others to share the light and make a profit by becoming a Lit Fashion Partner.
Now that you know a little about the company, Lit Fashion needs your help! We are looking at someone to help us build our brand through social media while we are hard at work at building out our website. We hope that over time, this can lead to a full time position depending on how fast we can grow our social presence and sell through Etsy, Amazon, Ebay, etc....
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment