Fashion Showroom InternshipResearch and Development Showroom
Miss Fashion Week Partner AssistantMiss Fashion Week
Stylist InternPink Haley
Fashion Photography InternPink Haley
Fashion Design InternIdeal Glass
Fashion Marketing/ Project DevelopmentOFY
Graphic Design InternStella and Jamie
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
6212 Crow Lane
Posted: September 11 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKSSO is a lifestyle brand. But not just any Brand. We are dedicated to not only making sustainable products, clothing etc. But our more important focus is bringing awareness to current buying practices and how it affects our natural resources. We don't want to fit in a box or be defined by a category. I mean, why should we? We are all unique and special in different ways - our brand may start or look like any other - but I can assure you it will not. We want everyone to have a place at KSSO. We just have to start somewhere.
People get weary by the word lifestyle. But do they even know what it means? Lifestyle is everything you do and represent. EVERYONE has a lifestyle. We want to not just represent style but embody a lifestyle based on our core values: Family, Respect, Equality, Self-Expression and above all, Love!
Thank you for you time and consideration.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment