Social Media & Community Management InternNew England Outfitters
Marketing ManagerJade Marlin Collection
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Jade Marlin Collection
Event CoordinatorJade Marlin Collection
Interns for prime Soho Concept ShopDREAMS ON AIR
Graphic Design InternPROREADY SPORTSWEAR
Fashion Magazine Internthe word changes, LLC
FOOTWEAR DESIGN INTERNSHIPTabitha Simmons Accessories
Social Media Intern for Mens Apparel companyBookmark This
New Standard Edition
Union Square area
New York, NY
Posted: October 24 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIntern for a start-up men's denim & pants lifestyle brand! This position within a startup company offers the opportunity to work closely with the owner who has 20+ years retail experience in the street wear/apparel industry. Learn the ins and outs of the fashion industry and how to start your own brand! Opportunity to assist on photo shoots, social media, showroom appointments and trade shows.
Located in in New York, NY
Responsibilities- Work directly with owner to manage monthly social media calendar
- Conduct regimented research process to stay abreast of best practices and overall campaign trends.
- Utilize company's existing metrics in addition to incorporating additional KPI's to measure results
- Analyze results to present, to the owner and team, the performance of the different categories and tactics used over over consistent time periods.
- Organize and schedule the brand's existing content.
- Generate new content via online research, in-the-streets photographing, attending events...
- Assist in building sales and marketing materials, including line sheets and look books.
- Assist on photoshoots
RequirementsStrong verbal and written communication skills
Excellent attention to detail, strong organizational and time management skills
Ability to follow direction and prioritize
Must own your own laptop with Microsoft office
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Demonstrated ability to partner and collaborate in team settings
Flexible to changing priorities
SkillsRequired - Accurate Data Entry, Exceptionally Organized, Advanced Excel, Intuitive
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop CS5