Fashion Design InternshipChase Denham
Interior Design Opportunity - HOUSTON ONLYKeenya Kelly LLC
Fashion InternshipDee Fashion & Style
Fashion Admin / Sales InternGypsy Junkies
Social Media InternKlein Epstein & Parker
LOOKING FOR INTERN FOR SWIM FASHION COMPANYPrime Garments Inc.
Campus RepresentativeThe Social Life
Social Media & Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: May 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur Social Media Intern is someone who loves fashion, social media, writing, and marketing. Our social media intern is a brand ambassador who posts daily to social media outlets, reads and reacts to comments and questions, offers solutions when necessary, mediates conversations, and acts as a liaison across the web.
Assists with the execution of the social media strategy, including building out and maintaining the company's presence on a variety of social networks such as Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pose, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, ect.
Promotes the company's mission and brand via social media.
Contributes to and supports the company blog sites.
Packages and markets content via social media and the Web to drive organic traffic to our Web properties and increase awareness of the company's mission, brand, and products/services.
Track social media influence measurements and report findings and trends.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
To perform the duties required for this position intern does not have to reside in same or nearby state as business owners.
Intern must have smart phone (Iphone or Android)
Intern must have a social media following/platform
Intern must have access to computer/internet (preferably personal)
Consistent and positive messaging is required and maintained in interaction among supporters /followers/fans across all channels.
While this is a professional position we want you to be creative and have fun. We are open to suggestions so our social media intern is encouraged to send us ideas and suggestions.
This is an unpaid internship. For school credit and/or experience ONLY.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment