Fashion Creative Content Intern (Photography + Videography)Klickpicks
Visual Styling + Storytelling InternKlickpicks
Fashion Design InternshipArmature
Social Media & Community Management InternHollenberg
OZMA Fashion Brand InternOZMA
Winter/Spring Fashion Sales InternArchetype Showroom
Pattern making Internship at Nicolas Caito AtelierNicolas Caito Atelier
Content Manager/Blogger InternHone and Strop
Sourcing InternBookmark This
The Apparel Agency
2023 west carroll ave
Posted: August 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Apparel Agency serves new and existing companies in the apparel industry by providing comprehensive services and expert knowledge through our phases of development, successfully taking them… from concept to consumer.
Job Title: Sourcing Assistant Intern
Department: Resource Department
This position requires the ability to problem solve and assist in any areas necessary to business function. The above responsibilities are an outline for this position and work may be expected beyond these responsibilities. Teamwork and positive attitude towards new challenges is very important for this role. This is an unpaid internship.
ResponsibilitiesRoles and Responsibilities:
This internship will offer the experience of working alongside our Resource Manager assisting with fabric & material management/inventory and assisting with the creation of internal material resources. In this exciting position, you will gain hands-on training & knowledge of textiles, sourcing, and overall design and development for the industry including but not limited to:
• Sourcing & communication with domestic and oversea vendors
• Material preparation for prototyping & production orders
• Experience with working with a vast catalog of textiles, trims, & notions
• Maintain TAA’s resource library and material samples
RequirementsQualifications and Education Requirements:
This position is an internship for junior or senior level college students who are currently enrolled in a Fashion Design related program. Please provide three professional or academic referrals when applying as well as your portfolio (or class work examples).
• Competent computer skills in Adobe Creative Suite; Specifically Illustrator
• Competent computer skills in Microsoft Office; Specifically Excel
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Must be fluent in English
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Knowledge of pattern making, garment construction is a plus