Social Media InternCrispy Citron
Textile and Product Development InternMerchandising & Production Development Director
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Ngozika Okeke Clothing
Fashion InternSergio Rossi
JEWELRY DESIGN INTERNSHIPYICI
FALL/WINTER 2017 Social Media InternWooden Ships by Paola Buendia
Production AssistnatFabric To Finish Inc.
Summer 2017 Fashion Showroom InternshipShowroom212
FALL Public Relations InternshipBookmark This
320 West 37th Street
New York, NY
Posted: January 18 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKenwerks, a creative marketing firm with teams in LA and NY is looking for a Fashion PR/Marketing intern for Fall 2016 season in the New York City office. We are looking for someone who is extremely organized, motivated, hard-working and dedicated. Candidates must have great interpersonal and communication skills, be able to adapt to a fast paced working environment and have an acute attention to detail. You should have a basic understanding of fashion and communications, as well as the desire to learn more about the industry.
This internship is designed to provide a thorough understanding of the operations of the Public Relations, Marketing & Celebrity teams. Throughout the course of the program, there will be exposure to men’s and women's publicity for our brands; celebrity dressing; and special events.
Responsibilities• Facilitate editorial sample trafficking (checking samples in and out for product loans)
• Organize sample closets
• Review magazines for editorial credits and comparative evaluations
• Prepare monthly editorial press reports
• Assist with editorial pulls
• Assist with mailings (press kits, look books, invitations, etc)
• Update press contact database
• Assist in celebrity fittings and outreach
• Assist with urgent messengering and errands
• Assist in the coordination of charitable donations
• Provide support for Public Relations related events (potentially including working at seasonal press presentations, spring or fall runway shows, and other events)
Requirements• MUST be available to begin immediately for 2-3 FULL days per week (Mondays and Wednesdays are ideal).
• Experience using Fashion GPS is a major plus.
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
• Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; Adobe Photoshop optional
• Highly organized, detail oriented, and able to work hard in a fast paced environment
• Ability to adhere to project timelines and meet scheduled deadlines
• Enrolled in a Fashion, Marketing, or Communications undergraduate program at an accredited university
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint
Preferred - Fashion GPS