Jewelry ProductionMara Carrizo Scalise
Fashion Editor asst | NY only !FV MAGAZINE
Beauty Editors assistantFV MAGAZINE
Fashion InternV Magazine/VMAN
Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Bloggers WantedA Girl in LA
Social Media & Community Management InternMONTREUIL GROUP
Executive Assistant InternMONTREUIL GROUP
Public Relations InternMONTREUIL GROUP
FALL Public Relations InternshipBookmark This
320 West 37th Street
New York, NY
Posted: January 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKenwerks, a creative marketing firm with teams in LA and NY is looking for a Fashion PR/Marketing intern for Fall 2016 season in the New York City office. We are looking for someone who is extremely organized, motivated, hard-working and dedicated. Candidates must have great interpersonal and communication skills, be able to adapt to a fast paced working environment and have an acute attention to detail. You should have a basic understanding of fashion and communications, as well as the desire to learn more about the industry.
This internship is designed to provide a thorough understanding of the operations of the Public Relations, Marketing & Celebrity teams. Throughout the course of the program, there will be exposure to men’s and women's publicity for our brands; celebrity dressing; and special events.
Responsibilities• Facilitate editorial sample trafficking (checking samples in and out for product loans)
• Organize sample closets
• Review magazines for editorial credits and comparative evaluations
• Prepare monthly editorial press reports
• Assist with editorial pulls
• Assist with mailings (press kits, look books, invitations, etc)
• Update press contact database
• Assist in celebrity fittings and outreach
• Assist with urgent messengering and errands
• Assist in the coordination of charitable donations
• Provide support for Public Relations related events (potentially including working at seasonal press presentations, spring or fall runway shows, and other events)
Requirements• MUST be available to begin immediately for 2-3 FULL days per week (Mondays and Wednesdays are ideal).
• Experience using Fashion GPS is a major plus.
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
• Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; Adobe Photoshop optional
• Highly organized, detail oriented, and able to work hard in a fast paced environment
• Ability to adhere to project timelines and meet scheduled deadlines
• Enrolled in a Fashion, Marketing, or Communications undergraduate program at an accredited university
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint
Preferred - Fashion GPS