Spring Wholesale Internship - Orlebar BrownBookmark This
110 Greene Street, 9D
New York, NY
Posted: November 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOrlebar Brown launched in 2007 with the simple philosophy to create a more tailored approach to swim shorts for men. The brand has gained global recognition and is now distributed in leading retailers around the globe with a loyal customer following.
For 2011, we took Orlebar Brown off the beach, out of the pool and into the resort with a range of shirts, shorts, jackets and trousers.
Please go to www.orlebarbrown.com for further information.
Orlebar Brown is pleased to offer an internship opportunity for a junior or senior college student to gain wholesale sales experience in an energetic and dynamic workplace. The Candidate will join the North American Sales Team during our market season and will gain valuable experience in a client facing fashion environment.
Responsibilities• Assisting our Sales Manager during meetings with buyers by helping to finalize orders and completing order entry.
• Helping with Prospecting research – discovering new markets and stores that align with the Orlebar Brown image.
• Assist on all aspects of the wholesale administration for Orlebar Brown USA.
• Helping prepare market and showroom prior to sales campaigns.
• Visual merchandising of Orlebar Brown stockists in the NY market.
• Ensuring all database management is up to date and helping to streamline processes to
keep data organized.
• Total organisation of all wholesale admin including archiving all paperwork and the
• Partnering with our PR team to send out samples to various store and editorial photo-
Requirements• Strong understanding of the luxury fashion wholesale business
• Some work experience is necessary (luxury fashion background preferable)
• Good communication skills, with experience of working with a range of partners
through email and on the phone
• Experience of developing and working with systems accurately and efficiently
• Good organisational skills
• Proven record of working to deadlines
• Attention to detail
• High level of accuracy with good numerical skills
• Good office and administration skills, able to type, with a systematic approach to
logging information and form filling.
• Computer literate (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Please note, this internship is for school credit. Candidates must have a good standing academic status.