Modern Luxury Fashion InternshipModern Luxury
Fashion Showroom InternX by Gottex
Campus MerchandiserChloe + Isabel
Jewelry Merchandiser - College Students Only!Chloe + Isabel
Email Marketing Intern for a Handmade Jewelry CompanyLaMens
PhotographyJade Marlin Collection
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Jade Marlin Collection
Personal Assistant / PR AssistantThe Septimius Group LLC
START IMMEDIATELY-Fashion Assistant InternBookmark This
384 5th Ave
New York, NY
Posted: September 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLuxury design company is looking for FALL 2014 interns who are available at least 2 days a week.
This is a great place for someone to learn about the inner workings of a fashion brand in an array of different disciplines.
The intern will be reporting directly to the directors and owner of the company. This is a great place for someone to learn about the inner workings of a fashion brand in an array of different disciplines.
All interested applicants may send their resume and cover letter to MEGAN@LAFIORENTINA.COM
Previous fashion experience is preferable although not necessary.
The intern MUST be able to work at least 2 full days a week from our Midtown Manhattan office.
Responsibilities1. Merchandising the show room in creative ways to ensure a beautiful space for top retailer clients like Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Saks, etc
2. Show room maintenance
3. PR/Social media work as assigned
- Photography for our website, as well as Social Media; Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Help create & curate branded content for social pages
- Help garner more followers
4. Production work as assigned
- Coordinate with production director in ensuring proper product orders with overseas factory
5. Miscellaneous office/administrative functions
- Aid administrative director in ensuring finances are calculated correctly
- Organize and ensure all major retailer orders are correct
Requirements1. Passion and willingness to learn
3. Good communication skills
SkillsRequired - Fashion, Administrative Activities
Preferred - Fashion Design, Social Media, Adobe Photoshop