Fashion InternshipDee Fashion & Style
Social Media & Community Management InternTomomi Egawa New York
Fashion Wholesale InternThe Gig Showroom
Fashion Blogger InternCrispy Citron
Social Media InternCrispy Citron
Photo Editor InternshipKMS Style Studio
Marketing InternBryan Samuel Footwear
Online Fashion MarketerBroder Bros. Co
Streetwear Graphic Designer (Internship)Bookmark This
1411 N. Batavia St. #121
Posted: November 01 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKORELIMITED is looking for aspiring streetwear graphic designers!
We are excited to announce our open positions for graphic design interns who are eager to express their creativity and design skills. We are searching for talented, creative, and hardworking individuals who can be a part of our team in producing quality streetwear.
KORELIMITED is a street wear brand that celebrates Korean culture and lifestyle, and we are seeking creative minds that can embrace this element and positively collaborate with us to further the growth and development of our brand.
- Opportunities to network with high-end streetwear designers.
- Gain firsthand experience in seeing the full process of producing high quality streetwear.
- Free entry into KORELIMITED events
- Discounted KORELIMITED apparel
- Earn a chance to get hired as an official employee at KORELIMITED
Responsibilities- Assist in designing new banners for website
- Assist in designing new flyers and/or graphics
- Assist in designing KORELIMITED apparel
- Assist in editing and re-touching photoshoot images for KORELIMITED
- Develop streetwear designs that will grow as a cultured branch of our company
- Connect with and market the brand to musicians, athletes, stores, events, and more.
- Manage our streetwear merchant accounts on a daily basis. (E.g. update new products, market KORELIMITED through social media outlets, push promotions and advertisements)
- Must be available to attend all KORELIMITED events and projects
- Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Must have knowledge of streetwear and current trends
- Interest/appreciation in fashion, art, design and music is a PLUS
- Has a positive and respectful attitude (We like having good vibes and being nice to each other here at the office :)
- Is not afraid to speak up and take the initiative (Don't be shy to give your opinions!)
- Knows how to openly communicate with others and be a team player (You're not just an intern, you're part of the KORE fam. So let's support one another yea?)
- Hardworking and responsible with fully completing tasks given (Still gotta get the work done, right? And we want to do it with class and professionalism.)