VERA WANG Bridal Services Administration Intern Spring 2017Bookmark This
15 East 26th Street, New York, NY
New York, NY
Posted: October 11 2016
Application Deadline: January 31, 2017
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Vera Wang Group is an internationally renowned company and THE industry leader in bridal. The worlds’ most influential and fashionable women look to Vera Wang when dressing for their most important events and public appearances. Both her bridal and evening apparel are sold at over 55 upscale retailers, including Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus.
In 1990 she opened her own design salon in the Carlyle Hotel in New York that features her trademark bridal gowns. She has since opened bridal boutiques in New York, London, Tokyo and Sydney.
The Vera Wang brand reflects her vision to create a lifestyle that goes beyond core bridal and ready-to-wear, and into publishing, fragrance, beauty, accessories and home. These collections are positioned at the highest end of the luxury market.
If you are a motivated and an astute individual and wish to be considered for this internship, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with "BRIDAL SERVICES ADMIN INTERNSHIP" in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
Responsibilities• Greet brides and assist bridal stylists during alteration appointments.
• Prepare and maintain fitting rooms for each appointment.
• Organize gowns in workroom area for alterations and prepare merchandise for up-coming fitting appointments.
• Assist in preparing merchandise packaging for pick-up and shipments.
• Restock materials for stylists and fitters and prepare customer documentation for fitting appointments.
Requirements• Must be receiving academic credit for this internship.
• Must be able to intern 3 days per week from 9:00 am-5:30 pm.
• Possess enthusiasm.
• Eager to learn, reliable, and dependable.