Thomas Wylde Fashion Design, Marketing, Sales, Production, PR InternshipThomas Wylde
Account Executive InternHead to Toe Style LLC
DIGITAL MARKETING INTERNAddress Chic
FASHION & MARKETING INTERN - STYLING TV SHOWAddress Chic
Social Media marketing InternMiche Styles
Fashion Design InternCharles Warren
Social Media & Community Management InternHouse of Heim
Public Relations InternHouse of Heim
VERA WANG Bridal Services Alterations Internship FALL 2016 (ASAP)Bookmark This
15 East 26th Street, New York, NY
New York, NY
Posted: September 09 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The Vera Wang Group is an internationally renowned company and THE industry leader in bridal. The worlds’ most influential and fashionable women look to Vera Wang when dressing for their most important events and public appearances. Both her bridal and evening apparel are sold at over 55 upscale retailers, including Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus.
In 1990 she opened her own design salon in the Carlyle Hotel in New York that features her trademark bridal gowns. She has since opened bridal boutiques in New York, London, Tokyo and Sydney.
The Vera Wang brand reflects her vision to create a lifestyle that goes beyond core bridal and ready-to-wear, and into publishing, fragrance, beauty, accessories and home. These collections are positioned at the highest end of the luxury market.
If you are a motivated and an astute individual and wish to be considered for this internship, please send your resume and cover letter with "BRIDAL SERVICES ALTERATIONS INTERNSHIP" in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
• Maintain workroom and work-station in an organized manner.
• Complete gown alteration assignments by the requested deadline.
• Perform alterations on real client bridal gowns.
• Hand-sewing, hemming, and beading gowns.
• Assist the staff and director of retail with their needs.
• Must be receiving academic credit for this internship.
• Must be able to intern 3 days per week from 9:00 am-5:30 pm.
• Eager to learn, reliable, and dependable.