Virtual P/T Assistant DesignerMaison Saint Kenneth®
In- House P/T Assistant DesignerMaison Saint Kenneth®
Studio InternshipEve Denim
Miami Swim Week interns needed!J rosen showroom
Social Media InternCrispy Citron
Fashion Editor asst | NY only !FV MAGAZINE
Executive Assistant InternELEMENTS OF STYLE BY MARCHEL'E, LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternTomomi Egawa New York
Video intern for Stylist and JournalistBookmark This
Tribeca (can also work remotely at times but must be in NYC for shoots)
New York, NY
Posted: January 27 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI'm a journalist and stylist. My business Harrison Style is a men's and women's fashion consulting business. I run a blog called The Hunt on Harrison-style.com and also am the men's fashion editor at DOWNTOWN Magazine. I would love to find an intern who can help me with numerous aspects of my business for both Harrison Style and DOWNTOWN Magazine. This will involve attending events and trade shows with me and creating and edit video segments for fashion trends, interviews with fashion insiders etc.
Specifically I'd like to create short 3-5 minute videos about fashion and style, either at events or in stores talking about trends.
This position can be fine tuned to fit with interests of intern also. I'm looking for someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit and can work closely with me to develop the video/digital aspect of harrison-style.com
Here is a link to a video that a former intern made to introduce my website:
I'd like to do videos that are even better than this (better sound etc and interesting topics).
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop preferable
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment