Stylist InternPink Haley
Fashion Photography InternPink Haley
Fashion Design InternIdeal Glass
Fashion Marketing/ Project DevelopmentOFY
Graphic Design InternStella and Jamie
Fashion Design InternStella and Jamie
INTERNSHIP: Journalist / Content WriterTrend Prive Magazine
Women Fabric Development-Fabric and TextileITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Vintage Merchandising Intern 2016 - Top Vintage LLCBookmark This
Top Vintage LLC
4450 South Wayside Suite 102
Posted: June 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTop Vintage LLC is a premium wholesale vintage clothing & accessories supplier. We supply bulk vintage to boutiques and retail shops worldwide. The Merchandising Intern will gain experience in an array of company departments including inventory management, photo-shoots, styling, event prep, and blogging.
ResponsibilitiesDay to day duties will include learning inventory organization, social media posts/engagement, merchandising front studio space, styling mannequins, assisting with photo shoot prep, attending events and vendor shows, and provide general assistance for the Top Vintage team.
Requirements• Located in Houston, TX
• Currently enrolled in school and able to receive college credit
• Experience in retail, fashion and/or merchandising
• General knowledge of vintage clothing and trend forecasting
• Familiarity with social media and blogging
• Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Basic Adobe knowledge
• Personal style and outgoing personality
• Excellent written and quantitative skills