MODELS NEEDED FOR A MAGAZINE PHOTOSHOOTpeoples affairs
Fashion InternSergio Rossi
JEWELRY DESIGN INTERNSHIPYICI
FALL/WINTER 2017 Social Media InternWooden Ships by Paola Buendia
Production AssistnatFabric To Finish Inc.
Summer 2017 Fashion Showroom InternshipShowroom212
Assistant StylistSociety Row
Beauty Editors assistantFV MAGAZINE
Vintage Merchandising Intern 2016 - Top Vintage LLCBookmark This
Top Vintage LLC
4450 South Wayside Suite 102
Posted: June 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTop Vintage LLC is a premium wholesale vintage clothing & accessories supplier. We supply bulk vintage to boutiques and retail shops worldwide. The Merchandising Intern will gain experience in an array of company departments including inventory management, photo-shoots, styling, event prep, and blogging.
ResponsibilitiesDay to day duties will include learning inventory organization, social media posts/engagement, merchandising front studio space, styling mannequins, assisting with photo shoot prep, attending events and vendor shows, and provide general assistance for the Top Vintage team.
Requirements• Located in Houston, TX
• Currently enrolled in school and able to receive college credit
• Experience in retail, fashion and/or merchandising
• General knowledge of vintage clothing and trend forecasting
• Familiarity with social media and blogging
• Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Basic Adobe knowledge
• Personal style and outgoing personality
• Excellent written and quantitative skills