Fashion Design InternshipChase Denham
Interior Design Opportunity - HOUSTON ONLYKeenya Kelly LLC
Fashion InternshipDee Fashion & Style
Fashion Admin / Sales InternGypsy Junkies
Social Media InternKlein Epstein & Parker
LOOKING FOR INTERN FOR SWIM FASHION COMPANYPrime Garments Inc.
Campus RepresentativeThe Social Life
Website and Graphic Design InternBookmark This
House of Heim
Posted: March 11 2016
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHouse of Heim is growing and preparing for a big project that will be honoring so big celebrities One Jennifer Lopez Elton John and many others and is in need of a new Website and graphic designer to help take us to the next level there is nothing like new fresh ideas.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback