Media Intern (Video & Photo)LR Creative
Globe intGlobes Int
Fashion Editor asst | NY only !FV MAGAZINE
Fashion Internship (Toronto, ON)Dee Fashion & Style
Visual Styling + Storytelling InternKlickpicks
Fashion Creative Content InternKlickpicks
Marketing/PR Intern needed for new Shoe line entering the marketUzi Isle
Fashion Apparel and Design InternshipRichard Franklin & Company
Website Design/Development InternBookmark This
Get It Going
Posted: August 30 2016
Company Location: North Hampton, NH
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGet it Going is an apparel brand that currently has t-shirts, hats, hoodies, patches, and stickers to share the Get it Going message. Get it Going’s mission is to inspire and motivate people to be their greatest self.
That simply means that we encourage people to Get it Going by being happier, more respectful, and more confident leaders making a more pos- itive way of life for everyone.
We are looking for intern who can help grow our company!
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education