Designer/Seamstress Needed for Vintage shop!The Juliet
PRODUCTION INTERNPRABAL GURUNG
Spring 2017 Interns Needed-URGENTMargo Siegel PR
Visual Merchandising/ Styling FEMALES ONLYAkris
Marketing & Social Media Intern at Upscale Progressive Fashion LabelAsher Levine
Digital Media Intern at Modern Fashion LabelAsher Levine
Fashion Design InternAsher Levine
Wholesale Sales InternBookmark This
177 W Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: August 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are two sister jewelry brands. Haati Chai is semi-fine, Amarilo is fine jewelry. Both brands sell at major retailers and curated brick and mortars globally. Both brands are worn by well known bloggers and celebs.
We are looking for a wholesale sales intern to come on board with the team to help maintain our growing accounts with retailers and pursue new accounts.
Responsibilities- Previous fashion experience. Wholesale experience is a definite plus!
- Great attitude and self-starter
- Dedicated and driven
- Easily adaptable
- Available MINIMUM 3 days per week (no Sat or Sun)
- Strong computer skills
- Second language is a plus
- assist in bookkeeping
Requirements- monitoring sales through selling report analysis
- preparing showroom for buying appointments (merchandising, showroom maintenance, assisting during appointments, etc)
- organizing the showroom/ incoming and outgoing samples
- creating notes and processing orders
- preparing clinic materials for retailers such as Barneys, BG, Saks, among others
- assist on event planning, designer personal appearances, trunk shows, etc.
- client outreach
- assist on daily duties in the wholesale department