- Internships /
- Fashion /
- Women's Multi Brand Fashion Showroom - To Start Immediately (Monday and Tuesday Availability req'd)
Women's Multi Brand Fashion Showroom - To Start Immediately (Monday and Tuesday Availability req'd)Bookmark This
636 Broadway, Suite 720
New York, NY
Posted: March 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI. Company Profile:
eM Productions is a NY and LA based showroom representing high-end contemporary and designer collections. We focus on nationwide and international sales based on distribution, strategy, and target market specification. A strong emphais is placed on buyer relations. Our current designer roster includes Carolina K, Corey, Courtshop, d.RA, Gat Rimon, Heidi Merrick, Kain, Line Dry, Myne, Rachel Antonoff, Tambourine, Theonne, Tina + Jo, Tysa and Vere Verto.
• Unpacking the new collections, hanging, steaming and separating by delivery
• Making sure the showroom looks clean, orderly, and well merchandised at all times
• Observing buyer appointments with sales representatives
• Returning samples to racks once appointments are complete
• Packing and shipping collections back to the designer
• Emailing and phoning buyers for market appointments and follow up questions
• Processing orders as they come in
• Coordinating mailings for each designers to active and target accounts
• Following up with buyers to confirm receipt of mailings
• Researching competitors on line and locating their distribution lists
• Updating our database of contacts with new store and buyer information
Intern will be expected to work well under pressure, multi-task, come in with a positive attitude, have a strong work ethic, and be professional at all times. An interest in fashion is a must and a strong emphasis on organizational skills and computer proficiency will be placed.