David Larsen Memorial Public Engagement InternshipHarpers Ferry National Historical Park, National Park Service
Mentor Care Officer (Virtual)Lint Center for National Security Studies
Intern for Monmouth County Political CampaignsMonmouth County Democrats
Diversity and Inclusion InternCorporation for National & Community Service
AmeriCorps VISTA Program InternCorporation for National & Community Service
Federal Affairs InternBookmark This
Community Financial Services Association
515 King Street Suite 300
DescriptionThe Community Financial Services Association of America (CFSA) is the national organization dedicated to advancing financial empowerment for consumers through small dollar, short-term loans. Now in its 12th year, CFSA was established to promote laws and regulations that protect consumers, while preserving their access to credit options, and to support and encourage responsible industry practices.
CFSA seeks a Federal Affairs Intern who will work closely with the Federal Affairs staff to track and analyze federal policy and legislation.
• Track legislative and regulatory activity
• Research and report on both state and federal financial services laws as they apply to the financial services industry
• Draft policy and research summaries
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office