Campaign VolunteerAction for Boston Community Development, Inc.
Outdoor Recreation Internship - Spring SemesterWest Point Family and MWR - Recreation Division
Outdoor Recreation Internship - Fall SemesterWest Point Family and MWR - Recreation Division
Mentor Care Officer (Virtual)Lint Center for National Security Studies
Diversity and Inclusion InternCorporation for National & Community Service
Federal and Government Affairs Intern - GUAMBookmark This
Office of the Governor of Guam
444 North Capitol Street
DescriptionThe Washington DC Office of the Governor of Guam is looking for interested students who would like to assist the Director in building and maintaining relationships in Washington, DC.
This is an unpaid internship where you will be able to learn from one of the island's best leaders.
Responsibilities- Provide research on key players in the Nation's Capitol and the competitive landscape
- Managing and maintain an extensive database on the nation's key players
- Assist in identifying potential relationship opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key projects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring main initiatives
Requirements- MUST HAVE FIRST HAND OR WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF THE ISLAND OF GUAM
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing an Undergraduate or Graduate Degree or equivalent education