Cinematography (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
1926 South Canalport
DescriptionWe are looking for a hard working, creative, focused, honest, fun- loving and ambitious person to join our team here at Eivan's. This person will not only grow in their storytelling skills but also be able to experience the inner workings of a production company and work with our team.
Listed below are a few of the tasks an intern will need to be able to complete:
-Tell a basic story visually
-Know basic film techniques
-Learn a new shooting skill once a week
-Film small promotional videos
-Assist Senior Cinematographer on shoots
Proficient in shooting on DSLR Cameras; Canon 5D Mark II/III and/or 7D preferred.
Must already be able to carry out all of the duties listed above.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment