SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN (VIRTUAL) FOR L.A. COMEDY FILM FESTIVALBookmark This
DescriptionWanted, SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN (VIRTUAL) FOR L.A. COMEDY FILM FESTIVAL
Reports to: Festival Director
Hours: 20 Hours, flexible.
Looking to break into film, comedy or social media marketing? L.A.’s COMEDY NINJA Film and Screenplay Festival is in need of a star Social Media Intern to manage our social media channels and help get the word out about our three-day comedy blow-out. The fun-filled event, which will take place in downtown L.A. from May 30-June 01, 2014, will feature screenings of comedy features and shorts, hysterical stand up comedy performances, surprise celebrity appearances, parties, an awards show, and much, much more.
The ideal candidate will be highly dependable and positive minded. They will be a creative and enthusiastic self-starter who thinks outside the box and enjoys working independently.
This is an unpaid internship but a great opportunity to learn marketable job skills. You will receive tickets to all festival events.
Contact us: Interested young professions should e-mail a resume or cover letter outlining applicable experience to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your contact information. Thanks! For more information on the Comedy Ninja Film and Screenplay Festival go to www.comedyninja.org
- Creating and posting engaging updates to our Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin social media platforms
- Internet research for content
- Recommend and implement strategies to engage fans, add more LIKES/followers, and raise festival awareness.
- Good writing, proofreading and editing skills
- Some experience with Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin
- Must have computer with necessary software to complete tasks.