Digital Media EditorBookmark This
TechXact Group Corporation
7300 Calhoun Place Suite 100
DescriptionTechxact is looking for an Adobe Premiere Pro fluent editor with a proven background in entertainment oriented, documentary, reality and live digital story telling. In this role, the Editor is responsible for the production of digital video content. Duties include creation of digital video content to be used in multi-platform experiences.
Only confident, driven and resourceful candidates will be considered for all positions. All resumes must have demo reels submitted with them and those reels must reflect work that is created by you.
ResponsibilitiesCandidate must possess ALL of the following qualities:
1. Ability to create multiple platform digital video content in a tight-deadline environment for various network teams and platforms
2. Work closely with other team members to initiate concepts in support of world-class digital story telling
3. Possess strong comedic sense/timing, and cut funny innovative promos and/or trailers under strict deadlines. Hours, not days!
4. Have dramatic, issue-driven story-telling abilities
5. Be able to thrive in a high-pressure, demanding environment.
6. Motivated to come up with new techniques and styles
7. Develop and foster strong team relations
8. Maintain and enter all meta-data related to assigned projects
9. Handle quality control, encoding and delivery of video assets to digital platforms
10. Upload and publish content to digital content management systems as directed
* Degree level education or equivalent, college education preferred
* Advanced level video editor with 2-3 years of Adobe Premiere Pro experience
* Experience in After Effects and other applications in the Adobe Creative Suite preferred
* Minimum of three years in a production and post-production environment. Experience in producing short-form content for digital is a plus. Producing and writing experience a plus.
* Experience with camera and audio equipment preferred
* Highly organized, ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
* Thorough knowledge of post-production (offline editing, online editing, sound design and mix) techniques
* Sound editorial ability from content creation to editing and sub-editing.
* Knowledge/experience with Youtube/VOD/mobile/broadband production design aspects are a plus
* Demonstrated creative, script writing, editorial and visual instincts
* Experience in producing graphics and program packaging elements with Photoshop, Motion, After Effects or equivalent programs