ASSOCIATE PRODUCER / - GRADUATE LEVEL ONLY * BILINGUAL A PLUS *LRT Media Group
Production AssistantMVP Studios
FILM & EDITING - VIDEO MEDIA ARTS INTERNMo Green Juice, DBA a Division of Vital Health for Life, LLC
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Sandhill Films
Cinema Tropical InternshipCinema Tropical
Executive Assistant Intern (Film/Television) (IMDb Credit Provided)Bookmark This
Motion View Productions, LLC
DescriptionMOTION VIEW PRODUCTIONS, LLC (also referred to herein as M.V.P.) was founded with one driving vision: “To create top-quality movies and entertainment-related products that appeal to a worldwide market.” Established in 2012, M.V.P has been a rapidly growing corporation that has built and sustained trusted relationships with various entertainment affiliates. Our mission is to create films that empower and inspire those globally, while providing quality family entertainment for all domestic and foreign households. Our company identifies best with Action and Suspense Thriller's.
Statistically it has been proven that Action Thrillers gross some of the highest revenue margins in "The Biz". We look to keep that level of success with our films to come.
The company owner and C.E.O Gray Ellis, holds a high standard for credibility and punctuality from his employees. Gray has had multiple scripts offered to his company in the 2013 calendar year. With Gray's picky selection for quality stories the standard has rubbed off on his executive team and thus landed MOTION VIEW PRODUCTIONS some of the best stories Hollywood has to offer. Showing extreme versatility and understanding of marketing appeal and strategy, MOTION VIEW PRODUCTIONS is proud to represent all clientele and company associates, a time well spent both literally and figuratively.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of film production (development, pre-production, principal photography, post-production.) communications and contribute to preparation for all conference calls and potential client meetings.
- Assist in the end-to-end process of screenplay coverage from approved legally represented writers. Monitoring payroll concerns and creative inquiries from in-house crew members and hired employees at Motion View Productions.
- Responsibilities include but limited to, maintaining weekly log updates for our producers to view every Sunday. Having flexible travel time when on location for film sets. (All travel will be covered by production.)
- Process all client and inquiry response emails within a 72 hour response window from first submission. Must be willing to sync company assigned google voice number to your cellular device. Google voice compatible with: (Sprint, Verizon, AT&T). *Must Have*
Requirements- Have the potential to multitask with high volume calls and submitted materials from various clientele, ie: (Directors, Talent Agents, Studios Execs and Producers.)
- Ability to meet close deadlines on research of talent, budget details and deliver submitted videos and property packages and other elements that convey a quality production.
- Must have experience with IMDb, Final Draft, Movie Magic, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment