FILM PRODUCTION INTERNSBookmark This
DescriptionCo-operative Studios is currently seeking Film Production Interns with social media skills, marketing and/or editing experience. Must be creative and able to promote current projects & update/maintain new website. This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in film production and post-production as you will be exposed to the gamut of film production in front of the camera and behind the scene.
This part-time position requires you to work from home and various production locations
Currently we are seeking (2) part-time Internships...
ResponsibilitiesThe interns selected will assist with:
• Advanced Social Media Skills (update & maintaining daily)
• Promoting current projects
• Castings/Audition Hosting, Recording of Auditions and Behind the Scenes Video
• Administrative Work & All On Set Production Work
Interns will benefit by exposure to all aspects of the production industry in front of and behind the camera. You will also work closely with the assistant, the producer and director of each project.
TO APPLY, SEND RESUME w/ COVER LETTER EXPRESSING INTEREST IN THE FILM PRODUCTION INTERNSHIP:
• e-mail to: Mrs. Torro C. Johnson - firstname.lastname@example.org (WORD or PDF)
RequirementsCandidates for internships must be 18 years or older, with excellent computer skills, marketing experience, editing a + and flexible. MUST HAVE SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERIENCE: update & maintain Social Media outlets.
- However, pay during productions only
- Academic credit available
- Opportunity for growth in the company