Film EditorBookmark This
320 Pine Ave
Long Beach, CA
DescriptionWelcome to SexyKnowledge.com, where Knowledge is your currency.
The mission to make knowledge sexier first began in 2003 with the release of the
feature documentary RESPECT THE DOC, a documentary about documentarians
and how they can shift the culture. During the making of this feature film we
realized the transformative properties documentary had in making knowledge
sexy for the general public. After years of travel, research and experimenting
SEXYKNOWLEDGE.com was born to share the knowledge from academia, business
and non-profits with the world to persuade the next generation that Researchers
are Rockstars and Knowledge is Sexy!
ResponsibilitiesMust have access to final cut Pro
1) Cut shot sequences to different angles at specific points in scenes, making
each individual cut as fluid and seamless as possible.
2) Study scripts to become familiar with production concepts and requirements.
3) Edit films and videotapes to insert music, dialogue, and sound effects, to
arrange films into sequences, and to correct errors, using editing equipment.
4) Select and combine the most effective shots of each scene in order to form a
logical and smoothly running story.
5) Mark frames where a particular shot or piece of sound is to begin or end.
6) Determine the specific audio and visual effects and music necessary to
We are currently documenting the life of interns at DOCUinc. In order to be
considered for the position we need the following:
Please submit a written and video resume. In the video resume tell us WHO you are?
You must like/ follow us on facebook, twitter, and instagram.
Below you will find a clip of the show THE INTERN
Please attach examples of your work
A film or video editor is responsible for assembling raw material into a finished
product suitable for broadcasting. The material you will work with will consist of
raw camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects.