Film Music Studio InternshipBookmark This
Wunderhorn Music Inc
2140 Stewart Street
Santa Monica, CA
DescriptionWunderhorn Music Inc is owned by film composer Klaus Badelt.
Klaus Badelt / Theme Park Studios is now accepting internship applications for the following
- computer music studio/technical
- score production/administrative
- record label/administrative
- film financing & development/administrative
You must live near, or be willing to relocate to the Los
Angeles/Santa Monica area and give a fulltime
commitment (3 month minimum). Positions are
unpaid, and we are legally required for you to be
enrolled at an academic institution that is providing
you with school credit for the internship.
Technical internships require knowledge in:
- Mac OS X
- Setting up and troubleshooting a home network
- Logic Pro
- Pro Tools
- Apple iWork/iLife suites
- Studio etiquette and equipment including:
- type of connections
- setup and teardown
- You must be eligible to work in the United States
- You will to secure enough funding to support yourself for 3 month period of internship.
- You will need a car for runs.
- It’s a technical (w/ some admin) internship, not a composing internship you will be
responsible for many of the daily tasks associated with operating the studio.
- This is a fast paced
environment, so applicants must be able to function
professionally and efficiently under the pressure of deadlines and a highstress
If you are interested in an internship, please send your resume, cover letter, and relevant
references to: email@example.com
ResponsibilitiesDay to day studio duties.
Opening/ closing the studio.
Maintaining the kitchen.
Maintaining the coffee machine.
Running errands with/ without car.
RequirementsYou must be receiving school academic credit for the internship.
You must have a car.