Professional Picture taking of sample productsM&S Accessory Network
Production Intern (Film/Video)Ironclad Media Alliance
Film and Media Creative DirectorCreative Distributors
Film/Movie Writer/Reviewer for Entertainment/Lifestyle PublicationDeviate Publishing
Looking for Video editor Intern for a Massive Health, Fitness, and Biohacking siteAmeerrosic
Intern, #Artist ServicesBookmark This
5900 Wilshire Blvd Suite 800
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionPOSITION DATES: (August 4, 2014 – November 7, 2014)
The #ArtistServices intern will learn how current and past Sundance Institute Alumni have distributed, funded, and released their independent film with the help of the latest digital community funding resources.
May be required to assist with after hour events in Los Angeles.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work with filmmakers on managing delivery assets and planning release strategy. Recording and track film distribution. Assist #ArtistServices team with research of alternative distribution opportunities.
• Assist department with correspondence, filing, and organizational duties that are central to the initiative’s distribution efforts.
• Research trade article, monitor organizations website is up-to-date.
Other duties as assigned.
• Degree or working towards a degree in film/video studies preferred
• Minimum 1 year experience working production with a large scale event
• Experience working in teams and project management
• Strong grasp of all social platforms desired
• Strong interested in independent filmmaking and distribution
• A friendly, professional attitude and demeanor (tact, sensitivity, and diplomacy)
• Detail oriented, able to audit work to avoid mistakes, and perform tasks accurately
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
• Proactive, not afraid to pitch big ideas
• Knowledge in all Microsoft products (Word, Outlook, and Excel)
• Experience using Adobe design software
HOW TO APPLY: Interested and qualified applicants may apply by completing an online application at, http://sundancejobs.applicantpro.com/jobs/107630-14432.html
Sundance Institute is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the discovery and development of independent artists and audiences. Through its programs, the Institute seeks to discover, support, and inspire independent film and theatre artists from the United States and around the world, and to introduce audiences to their new work.
Sundance Institute is dedicated to equal opportunity employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran or disabled status, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.