Marketing,Advertising And Guerrilla Film-making Internship With Global Company Working Under CEOBookmark This
Accelerated Intelligence Inc.
Marina del Rey, CA
DescriptionAwesome working environment near world famous Venice Beach. Just steps from the water. Schedule is flexible. Interns are given real life work and responsibilities to train them for future jobs.
Accelerated Intelligence has rapidly become a leader in the brain enhancement industry. Five years in the making, Exelerol was created to become the best possible brain nutrition and life expansion product available.
We have reviewed numerous clinical studies and scientific formulations to create the highest quality brain health supplements available without a prescription.
Our mission at Accelerated Intelligence is to provide every advantage possible to support your memory, focus, concentration, and alertness. All over the world people have come to love and trust Excelerol. We’re committed to helping everyone from the greatest minds to everyday people think clearly and focus on what counts.
Our mission is pretty simple – to accelerate intelligence. You are smart enough to know that you get what you pay for. We know you are dedicated to getting the best quality ingredients for you and your family. Likewise, we are committed to using the highest quality ingredients regardless of cost. Our products are carefully selected with years of rigorous scientific research on each ingredient. Our products get the job done because we select only the finest high potency ingredients available anywhere.
All of our products are scientifically formulated in FDA approved pharmaceutical grade laboratories under the highest quality standards in the industry. We know there are cheaper products out there, but when it comes to your brain health, why compromise?
Everyday we take pride in the fact that millions of people boost one of the most important organs in their body – their ultimate decision maker, idea factory, and command center – the brain.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment