Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
DescriptionBusiness Training Company looking for interns to shoot, edit, and add 'spice' to our training videos. Instead of 'stock' training videos were someone stands in front of a white board and gives information, we specialize in storytelling.
Musical background tracks consisting of 'heroic' themes interest us greatly!
Look forward to hearing from you!
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment