Producer for Student Video InterviewsBookmark This
DescriptionAre you an experience video producer attending one of these schools?
Arizona State University-Tempe
Brigham Young University-Provo
Central Washington University
CUNY City College
CUNY Hunter College
CUNY Queens College
Eastern Michigan University
Eastern Washington University
Fresno Pacific University
George Mason University
Georgia State University
Hawaii Pacific University
Loyola Marymount University
Minnesota State University Moorhead
Missouri Western State University
Montclair State University
New York University
Oklahoma City University
Pace University-New York
Pennsylvania State University-Main Campus
Point Park University
Portland State University
Rhode Island College
Southern Illinois University Carbondale
Southern Methodist University
St John's University-New York
SUNY College at Brockport
Trevecca Nazarene University
University at Buffalo
University of Arizona
University of California-Los Angeles
University of Central Florida
University of Louisiana at Lafayette
University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
University of Pennsylvania
University of Pittsburgh-Pittsburgh Campus
University of Southern California
University of Toledo
University of Utah
Wayne State University
If yes, we are looking for a film or journalism student to produce a short (3 min) video interview with a grad student enrolled in TESOL master's programs for our education-related website.
ResponsibilitiesYou must able to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a professional-level production value. We are offering $75 per video paid through PayPal.
Requirements* You must attend one of the schools listed above or provide a URL to your school's master's in ESL/TESOL program to prove that you have access to the interview subjects we want.
* You must provide an online portfolio of your previous video work.
* The interviews must be with graduate students who are earning a master's degree in a TESOL topic (programs go by many names, e.g. ESL, ELL, TESOL, applied linguistics, or bilingual education).
* You will be responsible for finding the interview subject(s), scheduling the interview, conducting the in-person interview (NO web-cams), and editing it.
* You must provide the grad students resume to us for approval before doing the interview.
* You must have your own or access to equipment (no equipment provided).