Photo/Video Camera OperatorMonsterous Entertainment, LLC
Media Intern for the Vans Warped Tour! (deadline June 7)Cool Suppliers
ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGERRotenberryproduction.inc
ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGERpatterson.investment.inc
Videography and Production InternKinda Kind
Video Production InternGeniusDen Business Incubator
Video Content Capture and Editing for Marketing and Educational ContentIron Bridge CrossFit
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Vanessa Castillo Visuals
Production Assistant/Videographer InternBookmark This
Get Loved Up
287 S Robertson Blvd Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: May 19 2017
Application Deadline: June 18, 2017
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 05/29/17 — 09/10/17
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIntern will work under the close supervision of the company’s founder, Koya Webb, to assist with content production for Get Loved Up social media platforms. Intern will be involved with planning, production, and postproduction tasks such as scripting, shooting, and editing video footage for industry events, company promotions, brand demonstrations, etc. This internship will benefit aspiring Marketing, Film, and/or Holistic Care professionals.
About Get Loved Up and Koya Webb
Koya Webb is an International Holistic Health Coach with certifications in personal training, yoga, holistic health and integrated nutrition. Koya is a highly regarded expert and editorial contributor with appearances on NBC, CBS, and the Steve Harvey Show as well as a roster of celebrity clients. She is cast in the new highly anticipated cable reality TV show “Yoga Girls” due for release in 2017. Her brainchild, Get Loved Up, is a lifestyle brand that encourages clients to prioritize daily self-care practices and in fun and practical ways. Through Get Loved Up, Koya aims to lower the risk of diet-related illness and diseases.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and portfolio (link) to apply.
ResponsibilitiesSpecific duties include, but may not be limited to:
• Organizing and preparing production details prior to shooting i.e. concept, target audience, goals/objectives, lighting requirements, limitations, etc.
• Coordinating guest cast and crew for special/ travel shoots
• Capturing and editing video footage for marketing purposes
• Strategizing for future digital media concepts via storyboards, video teasers, etc.
Requirements• Must be able to commit 20+ hours per week
• Candidate must be currently enrolled in college
• Film, Production, or related major preferred
• Experience in video production and editing required
• Proficiency in Final Cut Pro, Final Cut X or similar editing program
• Must own a DSLR Camera
• Must provide own transportation
• May require some evening and weekend coverage