Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Buy n Sell, Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)UNIVERSAL PHOENIX GROUP LLC
Audiovisual Tech Summer InternMKE Production Rental
Record Label Film Internship-Miami, FL(Summer 2015)Ministry Recording Group
Video Production SpecialistEdgewater Development Corporation
VIDEO EDITOR INTERNSHIPBookmark This
VAIN LLC Internships
100 Larkin St.
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionVAIN LLC is a premiere destination where people meet content, commerce and amazing experiences. It’s mantra is “Curating Your Life by Redefining Vanity”. VAIN LLC delivers amazing moments to its ever growing audience by combining curated content, superior commerce customization and amazing events nationwide.
The goal of an internship in graphic design is to apply knowledge acquired in the classroom to real-world situations, as well as gain the skills and experience that is necessary to prepare the student for a successful career in graphic design. Interns at VAIN LLC are hands-on from day one. We provide interns with the opportunity to do it all in the full scope of their future career field. Digital Graphic Design interns work with VAIN LLC publishing platforms. Most graphic design interns have the luxury of working virtually (remotely from where ever they are located).
Responsibilities• Research, fact check and collect data for various materials
• Edit content for EricaVainTV and other VAIN LLC platform
• Publish approved and finalized videos to YouTube in a timely manner
• Maintain PR contact lists, events calendar, and sample inventory spreadsheets
• Assisting the editorial team with special projects and events as needed
• Participate in brainstorming and strategizing sessions
• Attend VAIN LLC wide meetings, including regular intern briefings about VAIN LLC and departmental meetings.
• Follow current events, always looking for a new design and editing styles
To apply, click the APPLY button at the bottom of this posting. Please only apply for one VAIN LLC internship in a given semester and department. If you have any questions involving an internship opportunity with VAIN please visit VAINLLC.COM, Follow us on Social Media: @VAINLLC or send an email to InternshipQuestions@VainLLC.com. Applicants may be asked to complete a short writing sample.
Requirements• Must be currently enrolled in college; recent grads will also be considered
• Strong interest in video post production, entertainment news style segments and interviews
• Strong technical skills
• Highly ambitious work ethic
• Working knowledge of social media
• Ability to work 15 - 30 hours per week
• A fully functional personal computer with access to the internet and video editing software
• Ability to work independently and as a team.
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
• Working Knowledge of Google Applications (i.e Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Drive, Google Hangouts, etc..)
Successful candidates will have:
• Competitive nature, desire to win and a sense of journalistic ethics
• Some graphic design skills
• Able to work within tight deadlines