Video's Website and Social Media & Community Management InternWomen-Eye
Video Producer (Virtual)Lint Center for National Security Studies
AV InternshipMary Kay
Audio, Video & Technical Engineering InternshipHarbor Picture Company
Client Services Internship at Film & Television CompanyHarbor Picture Company
VIDEOGRAPHY INTERNSHIPBookmark This
VAIN LLC Internships
100 Larkin St.
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionVAIN LLC is a premiere destination where people meet content, commerce and amazing experiences. It’s mantra is “Curating Your Life by Redefining Vanity”. VAIN LLC delivers amazing moments to its ever growing audience by combining curated content, superior commerce customization and amazing events nationwide.
The goal of an internship in photography is to apply knowledge acquired in the classroom to real-world situations, as well as gain the skills and experience that is necessary to prepare the student for a successful career in videography. Interns at VAIN LLC are hands-on from day one. We provide interns with the opportunity to do it all in the full scope of their future career field. Videography interns work with VAIN LLC publishing platforms. Most videography interns have the luxury of working virtually (remotely from where ever they are located).
Responsibilities• Assist in all aspects video communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
• Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
• Film Video in studio and field environments
• Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
• Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
• Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
• Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements• Must be currently enrolled in college; recent grads will also be considered
• Strong interest in film and video
• Highly ambitious work ethic
• Working knowledge of social media
• Have the potential to deliver videos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut and/or Adobe Premiere
• Knowledge of video cameras, DSLR and equipment
• A fully functional personal computer with access to the internet, video editing software
• A fully functional DSLR camera or camcorder
• Ability to work independently and as a team.
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
• Working Knowledge of Google Applications (i.e Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Drive, Google Hangouts, etc..)
Successful candidates will have:
• Competitive nature, desire to win and a sense of journalistic ethics
• Able to work within tight deadlines