Videographer InternTrendy ERA
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Lfl Records ltd.
Videography & Media Production Internship for 2 Digital Marketing Conferences – San Diego, CADIGIMARCON
Videography & Media Production Internship for 2 Digital Marketing Conferences – Long Beach, CADIGIMARCON
Videography & Media Production Internship for 2 Digital Marketing Conferences – Irvine, CADIGIMARCON
Video Editor Intern (Virtual)Bookmark This
DescriptionGamerFitNation Inc. (www.GamerFitNation.com) is a brand for gamers of all ages who want to gain greater control over their physical, psychological and emotional lives. We provide gamers information geared towards bettering their lives through health, nutrition, video games and fitness. We also offer information on gaming news, lifestyle, video game technology and more.
Please note this is a non-paid virtual internship. As such you should have access to a computer, internet, email and/or Skype.
We are looking for a Video Editor that is very creative, with a keen design sense, great vision and a go-getter attitude. This intern must be self-motivated with the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities under tight deadlines, as well as the ability to work independently and as part of a team, with sharp attention to detail without the need for constant micro-management and timing reminders.
This is a great opportunity that will pave the way for you to gain relevant, industry experience to build your resume!
Responsibilities- Editing, revising and uploading original video content to the company website and other media outlets.
- Work closely with the editors to brainstorm ideas on how to improve the quality of the videos to create more polished and engaging videos.
- Devise creative methods of generating and showcasing video content online.
- Perform other post production duties as needed.
Requirements- Students majoring in Broadcast Journalism/ Communications, Video, or Film Production are preferred.
- Intimate familiarity with digital video equipment and software, i.e. Final Cut, Avid, and Adobe
- Must have access to video editing software
- A strong editorial sensibility with the ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Work well under deadline oriented atmosphere.
- Active listening skills
- Visualization skills