Video Production InternBookmark This
The Immigrant Learning Center, Inc.
DescriptionBuild your portfolio, get real-world experience and help with a great cause. The Immigrant Learning Center, Inc. (ILC) Public Education Institute is a not-for-profit organization in Malden, MA, that seeks a motivated and creative VIDEO PRODUCTION INTERN to help expand its reach and communicate its mission and results. Your creativity is needed on a variety of production and editing projects for national, online dissemination. These projects can satisfy your credit requirements while working in an exciting field.
The ILC Public Education Institute educates Americans about the economic and social contributions of immigrants in our society, informs public policy and promotes thoughtful dialogue about the key roles played by immigrants. To learn more, visit www.ilctr.org.
Location: Work remotely or on-site at our Malden Square office. A few on-site meetings are required.
Duration and hours: Flexible; to be negotiated.
This unique learning experience is an unpaid internship opportunity in a dynamic field and multicultural workplace. The ILC Public Education Institute will provide a reference letter upon completion of projects, and offer support and supervision.
How to apply:
Send resume and brief cover letter plus some examples of completed projects or portfolio to Chiara Magini at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities- Producing short promotional videos (ranging from 30" to 2') for the ILC Public Education Institute and its major activities and outputs (online workshops, research and events)
RequirementsQualifications and requirements:
• Experience in video production: filming and image and sound editing
• Ability to assemble raw footage into a cohesive video sequence, conceptualize and produce videos for various audiences
• Proficiency in Adobe Premier (or similar program) and experience in video production for Internet use
• Ability to work independently and take initiative
• Interest in the nonprofit sector, especially in immigrant integration, is a plus