Documentary creation and online broadcastHudson Valley Center for Innovation (HVCFI)
Feature ProgrammingTribea Film Institute
Content:Tribea Film Institute
Documentary ProgrammingTribea Film Institute
Paid (Earn $1,000 to $5,000/month) Video Production & Marketing InternshipGrand Master Marketing LLC
Video SpecialistBookmark This
Village Critter Outfitter
107 Cherry St
New Canaan, CT
DescriptionVillage Critter Outfitter (www.villagecritteroutfitter.com). VCO is New Canaan, CT's premier pet store. We offer value, competitive pricing and unmatched customer service. We carry the best pet foods, supplies and supplements. We are continually and carefully evaluating new foods, while focusing on natural, holistic and organic choices. We do the research, so our customers don't have to.
ResponsibilitiesThe Video Specialist will help create a video campaign to assist in marketing strategies of the business. You need to record the big activities held in the store and create attractive videos for VCO. Also, you can be a self starter, creating your own videos about your ideas, such as tours of the store, various products, customer testimonials, etc. and posting them on Youtube.
Requirements• Organized, detail-oriented, and creative.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Comfortable and proficient with recording and/or editing videos
• Should be familiar social media websites, blogs, email, the Internet, and MS Office.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Must be able to work both virtually and locally (in the New Canaan, CT area).
• You must be reliable, punctual, and able to attend regular phone meetings.