Videography and Media Internship Fall 2016WaterFire Providence
Feature FilmG- Prods
Production Assistant/ Assistant Producer nternDmvbiz.com
BRAND AMBASSADORThe Spice Group
TV Show looking for Production InternsInfinity Initiative
TV Show looking for Marketing InternsInfinity Initiative
LOS ANGELES ONLY Cinematographer/video editorLE Entertainment
Special Event Video Editor with Adobe Premier, Final Cut Pro, and After EffectsBookmark This
Partigliani Cinema and Photography
17810 West Dixie Highway, Suite A&B
North Miami Beach, FL
Posted: July 21 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Thank you so much for reading our post, we are excited to hopefully work together with you soon.
We are a husband and wife team working as a Photographer & Cinematographer for the past 17 years in the fashion, news, and now special event industry.
Our primary focus today is Weddings, Mitzvahs, and private events video production and post production.
Our main office is located in North Miami Beach, Florida.
We are looking for someone with energy, experience, professionalism, and dedication to creating high-end cinematography videos.
If you have a love and passion for videography, cinematography, or video editing, we're looking for you!
ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for a video editing assistant to take existing footage from our special events and produce them into high-quality, fun, exciting, video trailers and video productions.
1. Editing videos in Adobe Premier, Final Cut Pro, and After Effects
2. Creating movie titles in Adobe After Effects
3. Post processing in Photoshop (if you have experience)
4. Must have your own computer or laptop to render movies
Requirements1. Experience editing videos
2. Experience with Adobe Premier, Final Cut Pro, and After Effects
3. Any experience editing Weddings, Mitzvahs, and private events are a big bonus
4. Any degree in video editing is also a bonus
5. Experience in Photoshop is not required but is definitely good!