Videographer/EditorNobleSol Art Group
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Mia Marie Documentaries
Social Media & Community Management InternMia Marie Documentaries
Video Editing InternAction for Boston Community Development, Inc.
Internship leading to full time position with International Language Dubbing CompanyThe Kitchen
Special Event Video Editor with Adobe Premier, Final Cut Pro, and After EffectsBookmark This
Partigliani Cinema and Photography
17810 West Dixie Highway, Suite A&B
North Miami Beach, FL
Thank you so much for reading our post, we are excited to hopefully work together with you soon.
We are a husband and wife team working as a Photographer & Cinematographer for the past 17 years in the fashion, news, and now special event industry.
Our primary focus today is Weddings, Mitzvahs, and private events video production and post production.
Our main office is located in North Miami Beach, Florida.
We are looking for someone with energy, experience, professionalism, and dedication to creating high-end cinematography videos.
If you have a love and passion for videography, cinematography, or video editing, we're looking for you!
ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for a video editing assistant to take existing footage from our special events and produce them into high-quality, fun, exciting, video trailers and video productions.
1. Editing videos in Adobe Premier, Final Cut Pro, and After Effects
2. Creating movie titles in Adobe After Effects
3. Post processing in Photoshop (if you have experience)
4. Must have your own computer or laptop to render movies
Requirements1. Experience editing videos
2. Experience with Adobe Premier, Final Cut Pro, and After Effects
3. Any experience editing Weddings, Mitzvahs, and private events are a big bonus
4. Any degree in video editing is also a bonus
5. Experience in Photoshop is not required but is definitely good!