Motion Media InternshipVOX Global
Videographer InternTrendy ERA
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Lfl Records ltd.
Videography & Media Production Internship for 2 Digital Marketing Conferences – San Diego, CADIGIMARCON
Videography & Media Production Internship for 2 Digital Marketing Conferences – Long Beach, CADIGIMARCON
Videographer / Video Editor / FilmBookmark This
Desert Springs Bible Church
16215 N. Tatum Blvd
DescriptionVideo / Videographer sought to design, film, edit and produce videos for web and live audience on a weekly basis.
Applicant will work with media team to develop creative ideas for future projects. Design and create weekly interview style videos for website (desertsprings.com) and film special projects on scene (i.e. local schools, camp-grounds, conference center etc...)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills essential. Must be able to shoot and edit HD video.
Days/hours are flexible. Location: North Phoenix, near Tatum and Bell Rd. Work in-office and virtually. Mileage and meals provided; expenses are reimbursed.
Interested applicants, please submit resume, cover letter, and link to demo reel.
ResponsibilitiesWill engage in creative planning with media team. Film scenes in house and on location. Edit offsite. Produce films at least weekly, if not more, depending on need.
• Major in Communication, Television/Media Production, Video Production, or related field
• Working knowledge of technical aspects of video production, including lighting and camera set up and operation
• Working knowledge of basic video editing and video editing software (Adobe Premiere Pro preferred, but not required)
• Sample work or demo reel a plus
• Animation &/or graphic design a plus
• Ability to multi-task and strong organizational skills
• Must be creative, hardworking, and positive
• Ability to work in a team atmosphere as well as independently