Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Sandhill Films
Cinema Tropical InternshipCinema Tropical
Storytelling Film InternshipMansion On O
HURRAY FOR HOLLYWOOD CALIFORNIA hOTEL WORK, OFFICE/FRONT DESK/HOUSE CLEANING/TOURSHOLLYWOOD DREAM SUITES
Media Event Intern (Videographer /Photographer)GamerFitNation Inc.
Videography and Media Internship SUMMERBookmark This
101 Regent Ave
DescriptionWorking directly with the Associate Media Producer, this internship will involve assisting in video production, post-production and marketing projects for the 2012 WaterFire season. Projects and tasks might include capturing significant occurrences during WaterFire lightings, assisting in various marketing projects utilizing video captured during the season, editing and post-production work on material for both internal and external sources, working with and organizing the WaterFire Media Library, and assisting in the program and project development.
Interns are expected to participate in all WaterFire lightings. Responsibilities at WaterFire may include: managing volunteers, communicating with and hosting VIP’s, reception set-up and breakdown, errand running, managing boat rides, and clean-up.
Responsibilities• Use of videography and photography equipment during the event
• Assist in various editing and video production projects
• Work with and troubleshoot varies videography, photography, and digital audio equipment during set up and between events
• Manage small groups of volunteer photographers and videographers
• Work with the WaterFire Media Library
Requirements• Experience with use of Video Equipment
• Basic knowledge of Video Production techniques and editing required
• Experience with Final Cut Pro preferable
• Experience with DSLR photography preferable
• Availability to attend all WaterFire events over the course of the length of the Internship
• Access to car and reliable transportation preferable
• Access to own video equipment desirable but not required
• Sense of Humor required