Video Production InternPassport Productions
Video Editing Internship in ChinaEast
VideographerGet it Going
VideographerGet it Going
Video & TechnologyMid Valley Media Center
Film/Media Intern - AdministrationA New Take Studios
Film/Media Intern - MarketingA New Take Studios
Film/Media Intern - Video EditingA New Take Studios
CAMERA OP/ EDITOR (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
7th Wonder Media, Llc
11136 CHANDLER BOULEVARD
North Hollywood, CA
Posted: October 23 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description7th Wonder Media is a full-service, multi-media production company that can help guide a client from script to screen. Filmed interviews, Electronic Press Kits (EPK), b-roll and live shots.. We've done them all. Need an events taped or an interview recorded? We have the best crew.
Our all-star team of writers, directors, producers,and cinematographers handles projects of nearly every scale and genre, from single-camera studio interviews to multi-camera, multi-crew commercial shoots, in multiple locations around the world.
Freelancers and Contractors: We utilize the skills of freelance camera operators, audio technicians, editors, motion graphic artists, production assistants, make-up artists, teleprompter operators and other technical positions that are required on our productions. By using contractors, we are able to hire the most qualified and appropriate individual for your project.
We are based in Los Angeles, CA and Atlanta, GA. 7th Wonder Media Capabilities include development and execution of the following:
Music Videos & Virals
Behind the Scenes
Online Video Content
Live Event Production
Special Event Coveraage (concerts, ceremonies, conferences etc.)
The hours per week and location are flexible. If you're creative and want to add some cool videos to your portfolio, we'd love to hear from you. We want you to be able to come up with new ideas & be innovative!
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
-Social Media Skills
-Assisting in video/photo shoots
-Drafting emails, letters, flyers, etc.
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment