Videographer NEEDED ASAP!Kick Your Game LLC
Award winning Writer/Director/Producer looking for internsdominion productions
Film and Television InternshipJanet Yang Productions
Editor/ Camera Opwestsidehoopstv
Drone Aerial Video Production/ photographer - Regular video ProductionPink Elephant LLC.
Web Show HostComicBlitz
Post Production Internship for Video Content Agency in Los Angeles, CAForge Apollo
Actress and Producer needs Intern.The Soulful Journey
Chicago Scene Magazine Video Production InternBookmark This
820 N Orleans Unit 219
Posted: February 18 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLaunched in 1998 by Ted Widen, Chicago Scene is the premiere online entertainment guide for the 21-50 year old demographic in the Chicago market.
As a top 3 glossy publication in Chicago, Chicago Scene reaches an audience of approximately 300,000 young adults every month through its SCENE magazine, Chicago-scene.com website, robust email list, weekly newsletter, and its hosted special events. With over 32,000 newsletter subscribers, 200,000 unique website visitors, and millions of downloads recorded every month, Chicago Scene has captured the hearts and minds of young adults across Chicago. The success of Chicago Scene is based on its unique and highly effective integrated multi-media publishing model providing a comprehensive and high-return marketing opportunity for advertisers and a dynamic and multi-dimensional user experience for our readers.
This is a no-paid internship
Must be able to travel to River North and to assigned locations to film.
Must be able to edit own footage and have their own equipment.
Knowledge of operating a flying droid a plus
ResponsibilitiesSet up shot lists
Edit video based on the Clients needs
- Must have at least 2 years of Video shooting and Editing experience
- Must be able to show us 5 videos you have shot & Edited
- Must own your own professional camera, or have access to one through your school (Canon 5d mk II, Sony G7x, or Canon t3i)
- Must possess demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, AVID, and/or After Effects
- Must be willing to travel to our River North Office, and Chicago events on a regular basis
- enrolled in an accredited college or university studying film production/cinematography.
Interested candidates can respond with your resume and work samples