Videographer NEEDED ASAP!Kick Your Game LLC
Award winning Writer/Director/Producer looking for internsdominion productions
Film and Television InternshipJanet Yang Productions
Editor/ Camera Opwestsidehoopstv
Drone Aerial Video Production/ photographer - Regular video ProductionPink Elephant LLC.
Web Show HostComicBlitz
Post Production Internship for Video Content Agency in Los Angeles, CAForge Apollo
Actress and Producer needs Intern.The Soulful Journey
Cinema & Comedy InternshipBookmark This
101 Founders Way
Posted: October 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHere at ArtsQuest, we are looking for creative, energetic, and driven interns who are passionate about the arts, music and education. If you want to be involved in the day-to-day inner workings of a dynamic and entrepreneurial non-profit arts and entertainment organization, work hard and have fun while earning college credit in the process, we want YOU!
Our extensive programming allows our interns the opportunity to participate in some of the biggest events and concerts that come to the Lehigh Valley. The ArtsQuest Internship Program caters to a variety of different majors with opportunities in our marketing, development, performing and visual arts, and volunteer departments.
ArtsQuest interns are given the tools they need to be successful through hands on supervision and mentorship. Aside from accepting full time positions here at ArtsQuest, some of our brightest interns have gone on to further their careers by joining fortune 500 companies, touring with A-list bands, and even starting their own successful companies.
Cinema & Comedy Interns will get hands one experience with programming ArtsQuest’s many stand up comedy events while also learning the necessities of running two full sized theatre venues. The Frank Banko Alehouse Cinemas are a two-screen independent, foreign and arthouse cinema located in the ArtsQuest Center at SteelStacks and interns will be proactive in the planning of events in these theatres. This internship is specifically designed for those studying Cinema Arts and/or Performing Arts Management.
Responsibilities• Assist with the coordination of cinema bookings.
• Assist with the coordination of all comedy performers.
• Review materials submitted by artists, coordinate on-going performer files, and review performer contracts as they relate to producing events.
• Involved with securing necessary resources to fulfill performer riders and contracts.
• Interns will be required to work at least 16-24 hours per week, or as needed to fulfill credit requirements
Requirements• Currently enrolled in a full time undergraduate or graduate degree program
• Prior experience with event planning is a plus
• Ability to set and adhere to strict deadlines
• Able to work individually as well as part of a team in a fast paced environment
• An interest or passion for cinema and stand up comedy
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills