Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Cieri Media
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Cabana One Media
Winter / Spring - Video / Film Intern at ToymailToymail
Resolve Media Group - Graphic Design InternResolve Media Group
Video editorYSM Enterprises
(Spring 2017)-Music-Video/Film Production Internship-Miami, FLMinistry Recording Group of VA
Production/Development InternshipMarty Katz Productions
Videographer / Film Editor InternshipABW Project, LLC
Cinematography & Video EditingBookmark This
Suzanne Delawar Studios
700 SW 78th Ave,
Posted: June 24 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTrust the world's most gifted motion and still photographers to turn your inspired dreams into a reality. Composed of the top photographers, cinematographers, designers, editors and directors, Suzanne Delawar Studios is committed to providing our clients with a unique and truly exceptional experience.
Suzanne Delawar Studios is currently looking for cinematographer(s) and video editor(s) to add to our elite team of professionals. We are looking for individuals with a great attitude, the hustle to want to be the best, integrity and talent.
Surround yourself with our team for 3 months to learn how to apply this knowledge to land a full time, part-time or freelance position with our studio! This is a paid internship; pay varies based on skill/knowledge/equipment etc..
Visit our website www.SuzanneDelawar.com to view samples of our work. To learn more about this position, please send your contact information & samples of your work (if any) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experience in weddings and social events are a plus, but not mandatory.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video in studio and on location
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web
Requirements- Experience with Final Cut Pro and/or Adobe Premiere
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication