Video Editor InternThe Normies
Advanced Video Production InternshipPreApps.com
Video Production and EditingCinderblock
Music/ Film InvestorsJumond International, Inc.
FilmMaker for Major Horror FilmJumond International, Inc.
Educational Development/Production InternshipMarty Katz Productions
Videography InternDavid Monn LLC
Cinematography / Videographer / Film ProductionBookmark This
600 Soledad St
San Antonio, TX
Posted: January 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGoFro Media is a social media outlet/ digital influence brand on the rise in San Antonio, Texas. We focus on perspective-journalism/first-person live reviews and video recaps to educate our audience on niche, trending events in locally, in San Antonio and throughout the nation. We focus on utilizing new media (Social/Digital) to develop and distribute cutting edge content, that creates opportunities for not only GoFro Media, but also for the local/underground/indie artists, chefs, individuals and small businesses we spotlight. Feel free to check out our previous content and some of the numerous interviews we've conducted with celebrities from TV/FILM and Media as well as local talent and events ( GoFroMedia.com/episodes ).
This internship positions are for Cinematographer/Videographer, Equipment Support and PR/Merchandise. The positions we have available are for a crew of interns that are ready and willing to jump head first into an opportunity for growth/networking within our company assisting in the production, directing, filming, promotion, marketing and post production work on our upcoming projects.
Responsibilities*Cinematographer / Videographer/ Film Production*
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- You don't need your own equipment, but it's a plus!
- Assist in transportation of equipment
- Maintain proper shooting environment for GoFro Media during shooting
-Assist in storage of safety and storage of equipment for GoFro Media
*PR / Networking/ Merchandise*
- Help promote the awareness of GoFro Media and assist on-lookers with following/adding of GoFro Media on Social Media networks and website
- Communicate with interested parties about GoFro Media
- Hand out business cards and/or sell merchandise for GoFro Media
Requirements*Cinematography / Videographer / Film Production*
- Experience with at least one: Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Must be attending classes for videography/film production
- Must have basic experience with DSLRs/GoPro/iPhone etc
- Must be able to follow direction during filming
- Ability to carry equipment (DLSR(s), Tripod(s), etc)
- Ability to stand long periods of time
- Ability to take direction during filming and after filming
*PR / Networking/ Merchandise*
- Must be attending classes for Marketing, Social Media, HR, PR or have EXTENSIVE experience with Social Media
- Must be able to greet potential clients and new followers
- Must posses great communication skills and willingness to meet new people
- Must be able to follow direction when filming on-site/events
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Public Relations, Film, Film Production, Acting, Production, Social Media Advertising, Labor, PR, Film Industry
Preferred - Social Media, Public Relations, Film, Film Production, Acting, Production, Social Media Communications, Labor, Film Acting, Social, PR, Film Industry