Film/Media Intern - AdministrationA New Take Studios
Film/Media Intern - MarketingA New Take Studios
Film/Media Intern - Video EditingA New Take Studios
Spring Intern - CastingBarbara McNamara Casting
Documentary Film - EDITING INTERN/VOLUNTEERCinemalad Productions
Documentary Film - DIGITAL ART/MOTION GRAPHICS INTERN/VOLUNTEERCinemalad Productions
Documentary Film - ARCHIVAL RESEARCH INTERN/VOLUNTEERCinemalad Productions
Marketing Video Production InternshipMidwest Trade Tool
Editor postionsBookmark This
JAI HO TV
440 W Julian Street
San Jose, CA
Posted: November 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJai Ho TV is a Silicon Valley based broadcasting company providing Live TV, OTT and VOD platform services in USA and Canada for South Asians. We are currently looking for enterprising and talented teammates for our production area.
RequirementsKnowledge of live audio and knowledge of Adobe's Premiere as well as After Effects are key.
- Demonstrated expertise and experience with relevant equipment and software, including Adobe Creative Suite and Final Cut Pro, and all media channels, including web, social media, print, etc.
- Demonstrated expertise with Premiere CC, After Effects CC and the Adobe CC production suite, Magic Bullet,Pluraleyes plug-in, key removal, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat. Expertise with optics for video using manual controls.
- knowledge as a video editor with motion graphics skills, who has multi-camera editing experience which can translate to live multi-camera streaming.
- Understanding of video delivery, encoding, and data management are also an asset.
- Knowledge of color correction.
- Communication and media: Knowledge of media production & communication
- Speed in delivering your cut &/or revisions.
- Foresight to recognize costly pitfalls far before they happen.
- Excellent sense of pace and timing.
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative environment
- Possibility of remote working.