Film/Media Intern - AdministrationA New Take Studios
Film/Media Intern - MarketingA New Take Studios
Film/Media Intern - Video EditingA New Take Studios
Spring Intern - CastingBarbara McNamara Casting
Documentary Film - EDITING INTERN/VOLUNTEERCinemalad Productions
Documentary Film - DIGITAL ART/MOTION GRAPHICS INTERN/VOLUNTEERCinemalad Productions
Documentary Film - ARCHIVAL RESEARCH INTERN/VOLUNTEERCinemalad Productions
Marketing Video Production InternshipMidwest Trade Tool
Events VideographerBookmark This
Art of Freedom
1165 N. Clark street, #700
Posted: October 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionArt of Freedom is a humanitarian non-profit to raise awareness of human trafficking through art and fashion projects; Influence policy; and empowering victims.
The Events Videographer is responsible for shooting and compiling video and audio footage for social media, marketing, and creative purposes. They will be documenting each Art of Freedom event as well as directly working on larger-scale creative projects. All videographers should be present at Art of Freedom events and experienced with camera equipment as well as editing software. College credit optional. May lead to permanent career at the end of internship.
Responsibilities- Attend and film at all Art of Freedom events
- Document and record each event through video footage
- Edit/ process recordings for various media, marketing, and creative outlets within 1-3 days of event.
- Organize/ create clips or shorts for events and marketing purposes
- Communicate with managers and the social media, marketing, and creative teams on videography needs
RequirementsKnowledge/ skill in maintaining and operating camera equipment
- At least 1 year of videography experience
- Ability to work on deadlines
- A creative vision for film and videos
- Aptitude in media editing software (i.e Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat)
- Portfolio of own work required at interview
- Has own equipment: Camera that shoots 720P minimum strongly preferred