Video Production InternshipHype Media Group
Educational Production & Development InternshipMarty Katz Productions
Film-Video Production Internship(Spring/Summer 17')-Miami, FL(College Credit Mandatory)CPL Audio
Casting Assistant Internship at a Hollywood Casting StudioHollywood Casting and Film
Filming & EditingThe Indie Creative Network
Video Production InternPassport Productions
Video Editing Internship in ChinaEast
Video Editor InternshipThe Hunter Group
FALL / WINTER Cinematography Internship / Live Action (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
GRAPHIC CREATIVE, INC
Posted: August 31 2015
Company Location: San Diego, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 15 Full-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Graphic Creative, is offering VIRTUAL Intern Positions for this Summer & Fall Quarter. // Come join the fun and show off your creative talents with us!
WE are a creative alliance worldwide and we are looking for new creators with unique skill sets and cool photo equipment to capture content in your city.
Are you looking to be on a HUGE creative team and achieve valuable experience? Add challenging projects to your portfolio? Achieve awards and recommendations? Compete in competitive environments? Participate in Projects; Photography; Films; and Competitions? If you answered Yes to these questions, congrats! Now put that portfolio or reel together and apply to our creative team at (firstname.lastname@example.org) to join our creative network, and community. Be sure to research and read what we are all about before you submit.
Do you want experience in Cinematography & Film?
Those accepted will be submitting work to be featured and critiqued by existing photographers and clients on a number of creative projects. Interns will gain valuable experience working within our protected online community environment. From concept to the submission of fine work, including submissions to film festivals on leading industry projects. Collaborate your path with us and join our network of Creators, Creative Directors, Film Directors, Designers, Photographers, Influencers, and more.
Graphic Creative is a full-service design, printing, marketing, advertising, and branding agency Internationally based. We provide the best possible service to our brands / partners and their satisfaction is our reward. A commitment to excellence means achieving a long-term partnership. Graphic Creative specializes in creative development with creative teams, design, brand development, big idea's, concepts, marketing, interactive media, public relations, and innovative projects. We provide strategic marketing and creative services, creative media campaigns, promotional items, creative photography, short films, & key art.
We collaborate with our partners, specializing in many realms of creative media, from creative films to creative environments helping the world be a bit more creative. Enjoy!
The Graphic Creative Team
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements-Filming your city!
- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, FCP and Adobe Photoshop.
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
SkillsRequired - Camera, Adobe Photoshop, Cinema 4D, Adobe After Effects
Preferred - Canon DSLR, Nikon, Canon, Autodesk Maya