cinematographerBelly Food Style
Promotional Video Editing for new product launchesDaskal Media Group, LLC
Documentary Film Research and Post Production Intern for HQ CreativeHQ Creative
Video Production/Video Editing InternEmporia Entertainment
Film Editor/ Green Screen EditingBarrie Patch Productions
Assistant Video EditorKey Moment Films
Production InternshipViewpoint Creative
Post-Production InternshipViewpoint Creative
Film Team Member (storyboard, filming, editing, etc.)Bookmark This
Posted: June 10 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJSSON Productions is media and film start up based in Los Angeles, CA. As a group, we are not for profit, rather for passion...the passion for writing dynamic storylines to bring to life through the art of story writing, photography, and film. As we prepare to embark on our journey, we are looking for some equally talented and passionate individuals to join our crew.
Since we are based in Los Angeles + surrounding communities, we will be meeting as necessary to carry out our film projects. As a team, we will work on parts ranging from storyboarding, planning, casting, location scouting, filming, editing, and publishing. Roles and titles are to be decided upon our initial meet up.
With us, everything is very hands on and we expect each and every member to give their best. Although this will be a fun experience, there will be times that are tough and deadlines to be met. Know that together, we are a family so we will all be here for to support you during these periods. Commitment, trust, perseverance, and family is key.
As part of the application, please make sure to include your resume, cover letter, and two references in your application. Attached related past work such as previous films and projects would be much appreciated.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Assist in script writing or potentially led in script writing in select projects.
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
- Participate in casting process and film location scouting for films
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with necessary film editing applications
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment, storyboarding, and planning, OR editing.
SkillsRequired - Film Cameras, Professional Audio, Film Editing, Storyboarding, Script-writing, English
Preferred - Special Effects